The BMAP Mailing List (BMP-LIST)
The BMP-List is a community forum for discussing topics of
interest to members of the Blue Mounds Area Project, especially
stewardship and restoration of prairies and oak savannas, wetlands,
and woodlands. Special announcements about BMAP events and
workshops will also be posted to the list, helping to keep BMAP
members informed on the Project's work. The list provides BMAP
members with a new opportunity to exchange information and share
experiences with their fellow members. Here are some ideas about
how the list can be used:
- set up communal work parties
- arrange for the sharing of equipment
- swapping of seeds
- inform other members of special events and other announcements
- share information, techniques, and experiences regarding
restorations, controlling exotic species, deer management,
About the BMP-List:
- BMP-List is a public list, and anyone who
wishes may subscribe to it.
- You don't need any special tools. Use your web browser for subscribing,
setting your individual subscriber options, and for accessing the
list archives (where past messages are stored). To post
a message to the entire list, you simply send it to the list email
- No spam. Strong security measures have been put in place to
prevent the list from being a spam conduit. These measures also include the safeguarding of
subscribers' email addresses, and password security for accessing list archives.
- Please no commercial advertising. We are happy to help you advertise your land stewardship products and services in our newsletter.
Contact the newsletter editor to find out more.
- To join the list, use your
web browser to go to the
BMP-List information page.
Enter your name and a password in the
subscription form, and click the Subscribe button. You will then
receive an email message asking you to confirm your subscription.
Simply reply to this message to confirm your subscription. Within a
few minutes you will be sent a welcome message with more details on
how to use the list. That's all there is to it!